Our 13th Grant Season is here!
This year we are entertaining requests for $10,000 to $40,000 for projects that serve the needs of recipients with the least resources, both locally and globally.
Only 501(c)(3) Organizations sponsored by an active Impact Giving Partner may apply for a Grant. Please make sure you have permission from the Partner before filling out this form.
Please read our Standards and Principles here before you apply.
The opportunity to request a 2022 Grant Application opens on October 3. Please be sure you have permission from an active Impact Giving Partner Sponsor.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for requesting a grant application is December 3 at 6:00 p.m. PST. Applications are due by January 7 at 6:00 p.m. PST.
Finalists will be notified mid-April and recipients notified mid-May. Grant awards will be publicly announced at our 13th Annual Awards Event, June 2nd.
Requirements for submitting a grant application:
1. Organization must be sponsored by an active Impact Giving Partner.
2. Organization must have standing with the IRS as a non-profit 501(c) (3).
3. Organization must fill out completely the application provided, and submit along with requested financial information by the due date given.
4. If selected as a recipient, the organization must provide supporting photos and video as requested by Impact Giving.
5. A mid-year report (due December 1) and an end-of-year report (due June 1) are required to update Impact Giving on the progress of the project funded and the portion of funds spent.
6. The funds must be used for the project applied for and approved and voted on by the partnership of Impact Giving. If the project is not going forward in a timely manner (to be completed as agreed within the grant season), Impact Giving must be contacted as early as possible to determine whether the funds can be re-directed or must be returned to Impact Giving. This decision is solely that of the Board of Directors of Impact Giving.
7. These requirements must be read and initialed as accepted by electronic signature prior to receiving a grant application.