Impact Giving does not have members; it has Partners.
We partner together in donating our time and money to make a greater impact.
“I love the concept of collective giving! My one thousand dollars is multiplied by all the other Partners contributions so that together we can collectively grant thousands of dollars which I could never do alone.”
– Carroll D.
– Carroll D.
At Impact Giving, we don’t have members, we have Partners. Learn the role of a Partner
In addition to the benefit of collective giving to create a greater financial impact with an annual $1250 or $105 monthly donation, an Impact Giving Partner is able to:
- Sponsor her favorite nonprofit organizations to be considered for an Impact Giving Grant.
- Serve on a Grant Committee to review and select grant finalists.
- Serve on our Operational Committees that keep our organization running smoothly.
- Attend our Impact Intros to learn who we are and where we give, plus meet other Impact Giving Partners and introduce potential new Partners to our organization.
- Gain exposure to new and upcoming nonprofits.
- Go through Impact Giving Grant Training to become educated on selecting and awarding money to high impact nonprofit organizations.
- Participate in “Get to know your Grant Recipients” volunteer opportunities with our current year grant recipients.